The Play It LOUDcast: Ep. 40 “Post-E3 Hangover”
Jeremy is still hungover from E3 and is absent again, but Robb & Brett fight through the E3 blues to bring you an episode full of all the little (and big!) things that trickled out after the show. Sadly, we will not have a video version this week due to a recording mishap. Sorry about that!
This week’s show topics:
- We discuss comments from Phil Spencer about Xbox’s unique new strategy, working with Sony & more!
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild is getting a sequel because they had too many DLC ideas & Brett throws some trailer analysis your way
- Marvel’s Avengers is trying to be the “best (insert hero here) game” and that has us concerned kinda, sorta.
- Jedi: Fallen Order is more Metroid Prime than Uncharted which sounds awesome and why didn’t they make that clear during the reveal demo?
- Cyberpunk 2077 is going to get awesome DLC expansions ala The Witcher 3
- EA legal rep says their loot boxes are “surprise mechanics” and that everyone likes them and they are fun… oh, and also they are “quite ethical”
Listen/Download below -or- you can find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Stitcher, Podbean, Spotify & Watch us on YouTube!
We are a weekly podcast for gamers, by gamers. This is not our job, it’s our passion. If you enjoy what you’ve heard, please consider leaving us a 5-star rating and/or written review wherever you listen. Also, simply sharing us with your friends is a gift all in itself. Any questions, feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Official Twitter account: @PlayItLoudRTF
Brett is a passionate, excitable and avid consumer of Comics, Movies, TV and Video Games. He has an extensive background in acting, directing, producing and music composition. He's also a lifelong gamer and die-hard Nintendo fan. You can catch him audibly every Monday & Tuesday on 'The Play It LOUDcast' @PlayItLoudRTF and 'The Revengers' @TheRevengersPOD respectively. Talk to him on Twitter @btmiro