The Play It LOUDcast: Ep. 23 “SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE Pre-Sales, CYBERPUNK 2077 Quality at Launch and Exploring Buildings, SHENMUE III Kickstarter Final Numbers, FALLOUT 76 Price Drop, Possible New ALIEN Game, The Game Awards & MORE!”
“You have died of Episode 23.”
Robb is away, but that doesn’t stop Brett & Jeremy from riffing on the admittedly slow Thanksgiving news week!
Brett & Jeremy meet the congested Blue-Flame Merchant before talking about what they’ve been playing… stranger. This week we get even more Red Dead Redemption II impressions from Brett, as well as his early impressions of The Messenger, which was much hyped by Robb when it came out. Also, Jeremy gives us some thoughts on the Turf Wars DLC for Spider-Man which just released and the two share their thoughts on Game of the Year.
Topics of the Week:
- Smash Bros. Ultimate is the best pre-selling Switch title and in series’ history
- Cyberpunk 2077 wants to release as polished as Red Dead Redemption II and will have buildings/interiors in the city full of activities
- Shenmue III ends it’s Kickstarter Campaign with $7.1million total raised, is still coming out
- Fallout 76 is not resonating, already permanent price drop to $35
- Winnie-the-Pooh censored in China in Kingdom Hearts III Trailer
- We may be getting a new game in the Alien franchise and it will be revealed at The Game Awards probably
- Mario Tennis Aces will continue to get free character DLC in 2019, new characters announced
- Listener questions & MORE!
Listen/Download below -or- you can find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Stitcher, Podbean & now Spotify!
We are a weekly podcast for gamers, by gamers. We do this because we love it, and hope that you have as good a time listening as we do making it. If you enjoy what you’ve heard, please consider leaving us a 5-star rating and/or written review wherever you listen. Also, simply sharing us with your friends is a gift all in itself. Any questions, feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated and can be sent to email@example.com
The Official Twitter account: @PlayItLoudRTF
Brett is a passionate, excitable and avid consumer of Comics, Movies, TV and Video Games. He has an extensive background in acting, directing, producing and music composition. He's also a lifelong gamer and die-hard Nintendo fan. You can catch him audibly every Monday & Tuesday on 'The Play It LOUDcast' @PlayItLoudRTF and 'The Revengers' @TheRevengersPOD respectively. Talk to him on Twitter @btmiro