The Play It LOUDcast: Ep. 21 “Mario’s Namesake Passes Away, POKEMON Director Done Catching Them All, ANTHEM’s Javelin’s Are Dope, CHILD OF LIGHT TV Series, RED DEAD ONLINE To Have Battle Royale?, DIABLO IMMORTAL Makes Fans Lose Their Minds & MORE!”
“A hero need not speak. When he is gone, ‘Episode 21’ will speak for him.”
The Triforce of Gaming is once again complete and they have stepped out of the Sacred Realm for a whopping 2-hour chat on the past week of gaming topics!
What are ya playin’, Stranger? has us catch up on what our long-lost Jeremy has been up to, Robb shares some stories about his recent 24-hour stream for Extra Life, and Brett gives some updated Red Dead Redemption II impressions.
Note: There will be a separate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate bonus episode later this week to cover the recent Direct. There was a TON of info dropped so we thought it best to dedicate a stand-alone episode to it. Stay tuned! (And yes, we know we still owe you a Spider-Man spoiler cast! We didn’t forget!)
Topics of the Week:
- The man Nintendo named Mario after, Mario Segale, passes away
- Pokemon director Junichi Masuda is ready to pass the torch to younger developers
- YouTube app finally coming to Nintendo Switch?
- EA unveils more Anthem gameplay and highlights each Javelin’s movesets and ultimate abilities!
- Ubisoft developing Child of Light TV series
- Brie Larson dresses up as Zero Suit Samus for Halloween and wants to make a Metroid movie
- Horses are spontaneously combusting in Red Dead Redemption II & Battle Royale mode for Red Dead Online?
- Destiny 2‘s Crucible mode ‘Breakthrough’ being removed by Bungie
- Blizzard announces Diablo Immortal for mobile and everyone loses their shit
- Listener questions & MORE!
Listen/Download below -or- you can find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Stitcher, Podbean & now Spotify!
We are a weekly podcast for gamers, by gamers. We do this because we love it, and hope that you have as good a time listening as we do making it. If you enjoy what you’ve heard, please consider leaving us a 5-star rating and/or written review wherever you listen. Also, simply sharing us with your friends is a gift all in itself. Any questions, feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Official Twitter account: @PlayItLoudRTF
Brett is a passionate, excitable and avid consumer of Comics, Movies, TV and Video Games. He has an extensive background in acting, directing, producing and music composition. He's also a lifelong gamer and die-hard Nintendo fan. You can catch him audibly every Monday & Tuesday on 'The Play It LOUDcast' @PlayItLoudRTF and 'The Revengers' @TheRevengersPOD respectively. Talk to him on Twitter @btmiro