The Play It LOUDcast: Ep. 18 “HARRY POTTER RPG, PSN Name Changes Are Coming, PlayStation 5, Google’s PROJECT STREAM, Gamer Studies, Skybound To Finish TellTale’s THE WALKING DEAD & MORE!”
“No gods or kings. Only Episode 18.”
Well, last week we said there would be no episode this week, but Robb wouldn’t allow that to happen! Abandoned by the other pieces of the Triforce of Gaming, Robb brings on a very special guest in fellow RTF Contributor Brandon Alvarado (@LexanAlvarado) to give YOU, our loyal listeners, gaming goodness for your ears!
Topics of the Week:
- Rocksteady or Avalanche Studios working on an open world Harry Potter RPG
- Gamers who game more than 10+ hours a week, 42% parents with 1/3 being women
- PS5 to be backwards compatible with PS4 games
- PS4 Name changes to possibly be available by end of 2018
- Google getting into the gaming-verse with streaming
- Announced at NYCC, Skybound has confirmed that it will take over The Final Season of TWD in a deal with TellTale and will work with former employees
- Guerilla recruiting Rainbow Six alumni. Possible new Killzone?
- The Witcher creator demands payment from Projekt Red after he realized how big the story became
- Earth Defense Force shows off some gameplay footage
- Anthem gets Raid matchmaking and Demo is available Feb 1st for pre-orders only
EXTRA LIFE Play It LOUDcast gaming team for charity
SALES: PS4, XBOX and beyond!
Destiny 2: Forsaken Legendary Edition with ALL expansions on sale for $39.99 on Amazon!
Listen/Download below -or- you can find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Stitcher, Podbean & now Spotify!
We are a weekly podcast for gamers, by gamers. We do this because we love it, and hope that you have as good a time listening as we do making it. If you enjoy what you’ve heard, please consider leaving us a 5-star rating and/or written review wherever you listen. Also, simply sharing us with your friends is a gift all in itself. Any questions, feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated and can be sent to email@example.com
The Official Twitter account: @PlayItLoudRTF
Brett is a passionate, excitable and avid consumer of Comics, Movies, TV and Video Games. He has an extensive background in acting, directing, producing and music composition. He's also a lifelong gamer and die-hard Nintendo fan. You can catch him audibly every Monday & Tuesday on 'The Play It LOUDcast' @PlayItLoudRTF and 'The Revengers' @TheRevengersPOD respectively. Talk to him on Twitter @btmiro