The Play It LOUDcast: Ep. 17 “Bungie Trademarks New Project, No PSX in 2018, ANTHEM Loot, METROID PRIME 4 Reveal at Game Awards?, Sony Gives In To Cross-Play, VR MARIO KART, RED DEAD REDEMPTION II, Bowsette & MORE!”
That Episode 17 came from the moon.
The Triforce of Gaming has assembled for another kick-ass, long episode covering all the news that’s fit to cast.
On this week’s What are ya playin’, Stranger? we hear more about Destiny 2 because Robb is addicted (no he’s not!), some impressions for Nintendo Switch Online, and some chatter about Spider-Man, Detroit: Become Human, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey & Red Dead Redemption II.
Topics of the Week:
- Dying Light: Bad Blood‘s bad week
- Bungie file’s mysterious new trademark
- Ryan Reynold’s is going to be in a video game movie playing an ‘NPC’ in a video game… what?
- There will be no PSX 2018 this year, and the reason why may surprise you… no, they just have nothing new to show we haven’t seen already and are busy swimming in accolades and money from 2018’s PS4 exclusives.
- Days Gone, which is a game that still hasn’t come out, prefers one media comparison over another
- Fortnite influences Sony into allowing cross-play
- Anthem won’t have sharing or trading of loot; is now in Alpha testing
- Red Dead Redemption II is going to take up sooooo much space
- Could we be getting a Metroid Prime 4 reveal at this years Game Awards? Let’s read into a single instagram post!
- Mario Kart GP VR arcade is coming to the US for a limited engagement!
- Bowsette & More!
And, of course, we have a few great listener questions and sales to shout out!
We are a weekly podcast for gamers, by gamers. We do this because we love it, and hope that you have as good a time listening as we do making it. If you enjoy what you’ve heard, please consider leaving us a 5-star rating and/or written review wherever you listen. Also, simply sharing us with your friends is a gift all in itself. Any questions, feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated and can be sent to email@example.com
The Official Twitter account: @PlayItLoudRTF
Brett is a passionate, excitable and avid consumer of Comics, Movies, TV and Video Games. He has an extensive background in acting, directing, producing and music composition. He's also a lifelong gamer and die-hard Nintendo fan. You can catch him audibly every Monday & Tuesday on 'The Play It LOUDcast' @PlayItLoudRTF and 'The Revengers' @TheRevengersPOD respectively. Talk to him on Twitter @btmiro