The Play It LOUDcast: Ep. 6 “DEAD ISLAND 2 Still Exists, Netflix’s CASTLEVANIA, SEA OF THIEVES Looking Into Battle Royale Mode, EA Motive’s New IP, New ANTHEM Gameplay & MORE!”
A wild Play It LOUDcast appears!
That’s right folks, The TRIFORCE of Gaming – Brett, Robb & Jeremy return for another gaming discussion and it’s a FUN one!
The guys kick us off, as always, with a quick segment of What are ya playin’, Stranger? which meanders into a wild theory involving everyone’s favorite merchant from RESIDENT EVIL 4, DEATH STRANDING & DESTINY (yes, you read that right).
After that they roll into this week’s topics:
- DEAD ISLAND 2 Is Still Happening… and we have some concerns about that
- Netflix’s CASTLEVANIA animated series gets a Season 2 Release Date + Thoughts
- Rare is looking into a Battle Royale mode for SEA OF THIEVES (Surprise!)
- EA Motive has a New IP in development aside from their new STAR WARS game
- GUILD WARS 2 developer ArenaNet fires two writers for Twitter interaction
- New Gameplay video and details released for ANTHEM
Lastly, find out what games made Brett, Robb & Jeremy emotional and/or shed some tears with our listener question of the week!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoy what you heard, please consider leaving us a 5-star rating and/or written review wherever you listen. We’d also love if you share us with your friends! Any questions, feedback, or suggestions are greatly appreciated and can be sent to email@example.com
The Official Twitter account: @PlayItLoudRTF
Brett is a passionate, excitable and avid consumer of Comics, Movies, TV and Video Games. He has an extensive background in acting, directing, producing and music composition. He's also a lifelong gamer and die-hard Nintendo fan. You can catch him audibly every Monday & Tuesday on 'The Play It LOUDcast' @PlayItLoudRTF and 'The Revengers' @TheRevengersPOD respectively. Talk to him on Twitter @btmiro