EL FANBOY: “The Importance of AQUAMAN, Talking This Week’s DC Tidal Wave w/ Justin Shanlian”
On the 63rd edition of the El Fanboy Podcast, host and Revenge of The Fans Editor-in-Chief Mario-Francisco Robles discusses this week’s tidal wave of DC Entertainment news. From Geoff Johns’ role within the studio evolving, to the latest updates and rumors about Green Lantern Corps and The Batman, to the promotional campaigns for Aquaman and Wonder Woman 1984 beginning in the last few days, there’s a ton of ground to cover.
And he’s not alone, shortly after an introduction where MFR discusses the importance of James Wan’s Aquaman to the DCU film franchise based on some insider chatter he’s heard about, he brings on Justin Shanlian of the Shanlian on Batman Podcast to help him unpack all of this week’s crazy DC chatter.
Specifically, the topics discussed today include:
- The AT&T/Time Warner Merger Going Through, And What That Means For Walter Hamada’s DC Plans
- Geoff Johns Has Been Shifted From An Executive Role To That of A Content Creator, And Why That’s Great
- Green Lantern Corps
- The next-level buzz around Wonder Woman 1984
- The Aquaman hype train has left the station!
- The Flash taking cues from Back To The Future
- Ben Affleck, Matt Reeves, and all things The Batman
You can listen to the latest El Fanboy Podcast, titled “The Importance of AQUAMAN, Talking This Week’s DC Tidal Wave w/ Justin Shanlian” right here:
Or, better yet, you can subscribe to the El Fanboy Podcast on Google Play, Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Stitcher, Podbean, and where ever else premium podcasts are found!